This is a fabulous opportunity for a Graduate Analytical Development Scientist, with a recognised 3rd level scientific qualification and working knowledge of chromatographic analysis, to join a fast-growing, international company based in Dublin.
Life Scientific Ltd is expanding it’s R&D pipeline to support global growth; as part of the ongoing expansion we are looking for a Graduate Analytical Development Scientist to join our Reverse Engineering team.
Opportunity: This is an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate who is motivated by solving challenging analytical problems. This is a fast-paced and busy role for someone looking for the perfect opportunity to utilise their academics and experience in a growing, cutting-edge environment.
Key responsibilities as the Graduate Analytical Development Scientist will include:
- Assay of co-formulants in multi-component agrochemical formulations
- Development of LC and GC analytical methods for identification and quantitation of co-formulants in complex matrices using an array of techniques and detectors
- Evaluating laboratory data and preparing reports, providing recommendations or conclusions
- Reverse engineering representative on cross-functional teams
- Working as part of a wider R&D team to solve technical challenges as they arise
What we’re looking for:
- Recognised 3rd level scientific qualification, ideally 2:1
- Excellent scientific aptitude
- Working knowledge of chromatographic analysis
- Technical ability in the laboratory
- Experience working with Empower and/or Mass Hunter software is advantageous
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent data analysis skills
- A lateral thinker who thrives on solving complex problems
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- IT literate with proficiency in MS Office
- Proactive and flexible team player
You, in a nutshell: Suitable candidates will need to have a solid academic record in a relevant scientific subject – a degree is essential; you will have working knowledge of chromatographic analysis and you’ll certainly enjoy solving complex problems!
Life Scientific Ltd is offering a competitive salary and benefits package including 24 days annual leave, discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare, pension scheme and more.
If this role is of interest to you, please ensure your CV showcases you in full and submit it ASAP to email@example.com